Monday, September 14, 2009

takin it back...

I was looking through old photo albums of me and my friends. I can't believe how easy life was back then and how much I took it for granted. I have pictures from concerts and amusement parks and parties... and I thought my life was tough. Pfft! And why didn't I believe I was pretty and skinny!?? I look at those pictures and wish I looked like that now!! I will never look like that again and at the time I thought I was ugly and fat. MAN! If I could only go back and get inside my head! LOL But what looking at the pictures really made me miss the most was my friends... Melissa, Liz, Nichole, Shayla, Jenny, Vikki, Tamera and many more. You guys have been awesome friends and I wouldn't be who I am without knowing you so thank you!!
















1 comment:

  1. This is so true! I wish I had more confidence in those days. I remember being told by family that I was stuck up, and from that day any type of confidence I did have, went away! It took alot to love myself, and alot of times I still dissapoint myself...

    ReplyDelete