Saturday, August 1, 2009

don't worry, be happy!

If I only knew then what I know now... I guess that will apply to our lives until the day we die. But hopefully as we get older we'll gain a little more insight and realize that it's not worth it holding onto grudges or getting mad over the little things we can't control. Of course we'll have our ups and downs in life. Every thing can't be perfect all the time. If they were we would never appreciate the blessings we recieve every day. But you do have the choice to make the best of every situation and try to find a way to stay happy no matter what. This is your life and you are the only one who will live it. So when you are negative or decide to be a victim or wallow in your own misery the only one suffering is you. And why would you want to make matters even worse for yourself???
I've decided that from now on when I feel myself having a negative attitude or feeling down I will stop myself and make a choice to look at things differently. It's not always easy but it's SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment