Thursday, July 9, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!!

For those who don't know me... I am 27 years old. I grew up as a military brat. My Dad is a retired Marine and met my Mother while stationed in Japan... yes, I am half Japanese. I lived in NC for most of my life. That's where my Dad retired. I have two older sisters (9 years older) who are twins.

I currently live in Yokohama, Japan with my amazing husband, Matt...




My wonderful daughter, Cynthia...




And my awesome dogs, Kisaki (Saki) and Nearco...




I've decided to start a blog for a number of reasons...
number one: I love to write and I think it would be cool to share my thoughts and ideas with the world.

number two: I need an outlet. I've recently become a housewife/stay-at-home Mom and need an outlet to vent, feel creative and feel like I'm doing something other than taking care of my family.

number three: I think it would be cool to let people into my head and get feedback. To find out that there may be people out there that enjoy my writing or that can relate to the things I put in my blog.


















1 comment: