Friday, July 10, 2009

Matt

My husband is awesome. So awesome I wanted to dedicate a post just to him. For those of you who don't know him... he is funny, smart, honest, friendly and secure in who he is. I don't know how I ended up being so lucky and finding him. He always knows how to make me laugh, he's a wonderful father who loves to play with Cynthia and show her off to his friends, and he's always there for me when I need him the most. He's my shoulder to cry on ... even if I decide to start at midnight and he has to wake up at 4am the next morning.
Most importantly... he is my best friend. I can be myself around him. 100% I don't have to be embarrassed or hide anything. It is wonderful when you can find someone that brings out the best in you and makes you love yourself even more. I love him with all of my heart and would not trade him for the world... or anything else.
You're awesome, babe!!

Love always and forever,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment